Rehabilitation Case Managers
CCM is recruiting self-employed Rehabilitation Case Managers in or near Bristol, Birmingham and Leeds.
We are looking for HCPC or NMC registered occupational therapists, physiotherapists and nurses who are innovative and passionate about client-centred and holistic care to design and implement comprehensive and evidence-based rehabilitation programmes for clients who have sustained severe injuries e.g. orthopaedic trauma, brain injury or amputation.
- Working with claimant solicitors and insurers in a civil litigation setting, you will need to be an experienced clinician, confident communicator and negotiator, and have excellent interpersonal, organisational and report writing skills.
- This is a self-employed role which offers flexible working hours, working from home and travelling regularly to meet your clients. A driving license and car are therefore essential.
- Previous case management experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Self-employed, flexible working arrangements
- Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunity to work from home, with travel for client visits
- Professional support and guidance
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.